Distributors for security alarm systems and cctv equipment i

ghanafun
ጀማሪ Starter
ጀማሪ Starter

Distributors for security alarm systems and cctv equipment i

Unread post by ghanafun » 12 Nov 2012 04:17

Hello, So nice join this community, I'm Paco wilson. I'm working at a security company called-UNIFORE. UNIFORE is one of leading and professional security equipment manufacturer and designer. We produce intrusion alarm systems and video surveillance systems, as well as central monitoring station equipment.

Our new design wireless alarm systems are based on GSM cellular technology. The alarm system can detects intrusion, fire, flood, gas leak, panic and more. Our quality alarm system can bring peace in your mind and protect your family away from intrusion and break-ins. The alarm systems with latest stylish design, combination with LCD display and smart touch keypad for quick and easy setup and installation.

Different from other security systems, our new designGSM wireless alarm system can work with telephone line and built-in GSM communicator. When an alarm is triggered, the alarm system can make audio phone call and send text message (SMS) alert to designated phone numbers. More over, the system can preset up to 6 phone numbers for alarm receiving. In addition, the alarm system contains 30 wireless zones and 8 hardwired zones, it works with 116 units various wireless sensors and 8 hard wired sensors.

A good security system must keep away the intruders and our alarm system attach with a loud siren to deterrent the potential intruders and intruder will leave your home with unrest.

At last, If you are looking for CCTV cameras such as bullet camera, vandal-proof dome cameras, hidden camera, or even security DVR for video surveillance systems, you can contact us also. We are professional manufacturer for these equipment.

If you want to know more information, check our website:http://www.hkvstar.com/frontpage/products.html

Return to “GLOBAL ... General”