ትምህርት፡ ኮሌጆች ፡ የትምህርት እድሎች እና ተዛማጅ አምዶች
Forum rules
ትምህርትን ፡ ትምህርት ቤቶችን እና ኮሌጆችን የሚመለከቱ መረጃዎችን ለመለዋወጥ እና ለመወያየት
louisgeorge
ጀማሪ Starter
ጀማሪ Starter

INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS DISTRICT MEETINGS

Unread post by louisgeorge » 03 Sep 2012 12:03

As a new online student in the Walden University community, I am faced with some challenges that cannot be enumerated here. Because some of you; readers, fellow students and scholars determined as I am in a new venture, have experienced or are experiencing the roughness of the object before me. Let me mention few of the initial challenges: no physical class companionship, internet disappointments and failure when service is most needed, forced seclusion in assignments and study and the dogged determination that keeps one awake in focus to to conquer the challenges. In a situation like this which I face, I have come with the idea that students in a district by the help of this Forum can identify themselves to organize district Meetings once in two or three months to see themselves as a community to review matters that are crucial to the course programs. In such gatherings students would have the opportunity to know themselves as family members to ask questions and also proffer answers and advise to needs. I hope, with such gathering and service, we would have started to put into practice that which we are here to learn and to give society. Students District Meetings, Seminars and Workshops will also assist in energizing students and remove minor obstacles in the student's learning process to give him leverage and benefits. It is my humble prayer that students should critically look into this suggestion and make input that would strengthen everyone, especially our fresh-online-students across the world. Thank you.
www.edwardhighschool.com

Return to “Education, Colleges, Scholarships info...ትምህርት ቤት ፣ ኮሌጆች እና ተዛማጅ አምዶች”