Jokes of the day - Zoo jokes

zeru
Leader
Leader

Jokes of the day - Zoo jokes

Unread postby zeru » 05 Oct 2012 14:57

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][left]Jokes of the day - Zoo jokes[/left][/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]One day the zookeeper noticed that the orang-utang was reading two books -- the Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species. In surprise he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books"? "Well," said the orang-utang, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]______________________________________________[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]A man went to work for a zoo veterinarian. "Look in the lion's mouth," the vet told him. "How do I do that?" he asked. "Carefully," replied the vet.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]______________________________________________[/font]
[font=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Father and son standing outside the elephant's cage in the Moscow Zoo. Father tells son, "If we stand around here long enough, one of them will throw some food at us."[/font]
[font=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][/font]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Image[/font]

adlena

Re: Jokes of the day - Zoo jokes

Unread postby adlena » 15 Jun 2013 03:23

really funny, thanks for sharing
join our self study 300-209 braindumps program to hit success on first try plus gain additional knowledge for next IBM exam. if you need more information visit main site California Institute of Technology best wishes.

Return to “Jokes and Funny stuff ...ቀልዶች እና አዝናኝ ርዕሶች”